Total Pageviews

Friday 21 September 2018

Narrative Draft + Narrative Plan



What I learned was me trying out new stuff and using speech marks and doing more and big paragraphs to do my work, but when you do your work you have to move away from other people who are annoying you.

I thought it was easy when my teacher told me what to do and she gave me an example to use things that i have never did before but when i went i thought to myself if this will be hard but i encouraged myself to challenge but i tried myself to never give up on something easy like this.

I thought it was hard doing all of this because i had to right all of though's paragraphs but paragraph 3 was the biggest paragraph out of them all but the rest was easy because the rest had an example for me to do them and do the right thing.

I was talking about what my character does if he is in a fight he found who did something with his family but i learned to do plans with groups in sentences and my character is 8 foot tall but if his legs get wrapped then sasuke ambush's people when they get distracted by Gaara after that they say team work makes the dream work.

When Gaara fights by himself he has to watch the others hiding from Gaara check out the plan to see what the rest of the sentences is or the rest of the plan so you can talk about it and you can probably make one like me tell your teacher if you can make one in your free time or you can draw a picture like my character Gaara.

7 comments:

  1. What an Incredible reflection Kenneth. I learned a lot about what you found helpful and how I can change my teaching to better of more use to you.

    This is just outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Kenneth. The effort you put into planning your narrative really shows in your writing. You’ve used dialogue really effectively, especially since you have just learned how to use it. I think it’s really cool that you are able to identify what makes your learning easier and harder. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kenneth. It is great to see that you are so reflective on your learning. This is what makes a great learner. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Kenneth, I am so impressed with how you are reflecting on your writing, but what I also liked was how you listened to good advice from your teacher, and even though you thought it might be hard, you gave it a good go. The result of that is an amazing piece of writing. Reflecting not only on writing, but everything we do in life, is how we learn what works and what doesn't and this helps us make good choices. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Kenneth, I can see the effort you've put into your planning and writing, and also reflecting on how this learning is going. It's great you've got some suggestions at the end for how others might get into narrative writing if they wanted to. I really like your drawing of Gaara too - he would look good in a graphic novel too. Keep up the great work, Kenneth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing plan Kenneth! It has produced some awesome writing from you. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.